How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Shots
About Strawberry Cheesecake Shots Recipe: Goodness of fresh strawberries, delicious whipping cream and cream cheese makes for this absolutely decadent cheesecake that is simply irresistible!
Ingredients of Strawberry Cheesecake Shots
- 200 gms fresh strawberries
- 50 gms cream
- 8-10 Cracker biscuits
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 100 gms cream cheese
- 200 ml whipping cream
- Fresh strawberries, chopped
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Shots
- 1.Wash the strawberries well and transfer in a grinding jar, grind to a fine puree, further set a pan on medium heat, add the pureed strawberry and sugar, mix and cook until the sugar dissolves and it starts to thicken, do not overcook or else you’ll end up making jam. Adjust the quantity of sugar depending how sweet or sour the strawberries are. Keep aside to be used later.
- 2.Add the cracker sin a zip lock bag and crush the cracker biscuits using a rolling pin, if you don’t have a zip lock bag, you can also crush them by putting in a cloth. Crush them in a fine powder.
- 3.Add melted butter in the crushed crackers and mix well, keep aside.
- 4.In a separate bowl, add cream cheese and mix well to soften the cheese.
- 5.In a separate bowl, add whipping cream and whip until stiff peaks are form. Add the soften cream cheese to the whipped cream and gently fold, further add the cooked strawberry puree, mix and fold gently.
- 6.Take a shot glass and fill a layer of crushed cracker mixture, further layer it with chopped strawberry, further add the whipped strawberry cream and finish it with adding little more cooked strawberry purée and few sprigs of mint leaves on top.
- 7.Strawberry cheese cake shots are ready to served, serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: fresh strawberries, cream, Cracker biscuits, melted butter, cream cheese, whipping cream, Fresh strawberries