How To Make Sweet Potato Chaat
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Sweet Potato Chaat Recipe: A tangy, mouth-watering, vrat-friendly chaat with the goodness of sweet potato and flavours of amchur!
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Chaat
- 2 sweet potatoes (chopped), boiled
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Rock salt or sendha namak (as required)
How to Make Sweet Potato Chaat
- Boiling sweet potatoes (Shakarkandi):
- 1.Firstly rinse sweet potatoes very well in water.
- 2.Now steam them in a pressure cooker or a pan. If cooking in a pressure cooker, then pressure cook for about 3 to 4 whistles with water just about covering the sweet potatoes.
- Preparing Shakarkandi Ki Chaat:
- 1.After the sweet potatoes are cooked well and when they become warm, peel them lightly and chop them. Take them in a bowl.
- 2.Add black pepper powder, amchur powder and sendha namak followed by lemon juice.
- 3.Mix gently and serve shakarkandi ki chaat.
Key Ingredients: sweet potatoes (chopped), black pepper powder, amchur powder, lemon juice, Rock salt or sendha namak (as required)