How to make Tandoori Bhune Aloo
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
ABout Tandoori Bhune Aloo Recipe: Tandoor roasted baby potatoes, shallow fried and toast with spices, onions and sauth chutney.
Ingredients of Tandoori Bhune Aloo
- 1 Kg baby potatoes
- For frying:
- 20 tbsp desi ghee
- masala mixture
- 1/2 tsp aamchoor powder
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp yellow chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 4 tbsp sauth chutney
- For garnishing:
- 150 gms tomatoes
- 150 gms onions
- 30 gms chillies
- 30 gms coriander
How to Make Tandoori Bhune Aloo
- 1.Boil the potatoes with skin till it is half done.
- 2.Peel off the skin from the potatoes.
- 3.Put the potatoes on a skewer covered with oil
- 4.Cook them in tandoor till they turn lighter in color.
- 5.Cool the potatoes and press them between your palms. Flatten it and avoid crushing it.
- 6.Heat ghee in a pan and fry the potatoes till they turn crispy and golden brown in color.
- 7.Make a mixture of all the masalas namely aamchoor powder, salt, black salt, red chili powder and yellow chili powder.
- 8.Toss the potatoes in the dry masala mix and arrange on a platter.
- 9.Dredge the potatoes with saunth chutney then add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, and freshly chopped green chilies with chopped coriander.
- 10.Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: baby potatoes, desi ghee, masala mixture, aamchoor powder, black salt, red chili powder, salt, yellow chilli powder, chaat masala, sauth chutney, tomatoes, onions, chillies, coriander