Tomato Mayonnaise Recipe
The classic mayo dip is enhanced with tangy tomato puree, garlic and fresh herbs. Use it as a sandwich spread or for a dip with salads.
- Total Cook Time 20 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Tomato Mayonnaise
- 125 ml mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp cream
- 1 Tbsp thick tomato puree
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp chopped garden herbs (basil, thyme and parlsey)
How to Make Tomato MayonnaiseHideShow Media
1. In a bowl take some mayonnaise.
2. Then add a Tbsp of cream and tomato puree.
3. Add garlic paste and freshly chopped herbs.
4. Combine all the ingredients and mix it well.
5. Use it as a dip, sandwich spread or serve with appetizers.