Story ProgressBack to home
Tossed Mixed Salad Recipe
Tossed Mixed Salad:Throw in some cucumbers, lettuce, onions, avocado, dress with a sweet & sour sauce and dig in!
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
Ingredients of Tossed Mixed Salad
- 1 lettuce- leaves separated
- 1 cucumber- peeled and sliced
- 3 spring onions cut into 1
- 1 avocado - optional, peeled, stoned and sliced
- 1 crisp pear- peeled, cored
- 3 Tbsp olive/ salad oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch of mustard powder
- Pinch of sugar and salt
- 2 Tbsp chopped herbs
How to Make Tossed Mixed SaladHideShow Media
1. Add salads ingredients in a wooden bowl.
2. Then add few drops of olive oil, lemon juice. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Whisk dressing items together and season well, spoon enough dressing over the salad to moisten.