How To Make Urad Dal Without Oil
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Urad Dal Without Oil Recipe: Your favourite comforting and delicious urad dal made without a drop of oil!
Ingredients of Urad Dal Without Oil
- 2 Cup urad dal (soaked)
- 1 cup sour curd
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- to taste salt
How to Make Urad Dal Without Oil
- 1.Wash an soak dal in water for about 10 minutes. Drain.
- 2.Add the clean dal to pressure cooked with water and cook for about 4 whistles.
- 3.When it is pressure cooked, add curd, garlic, about 1/2 cup water, green chilli, red chilli powder, salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
- 4.Cook for about 10 minutes and bring to boil. You can top with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Key Ingredients: urad dal (soaked), sour curd, turmeric powder, garlic paste, green chilli paste, red chilli powder, salt