How to make White Pasta Salad
Smooth pasta ribbons smothered in a rich and creamy white sauce.
Ingredients of White Pasta Salad
- 200 gms taglietti pasta (boiled with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp olive oil till al dente)
- For the White Sauce:
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup cream
- to taste salt
- to taste black pepper
How to Make White Pasta Salad
- 1.Boil the pasta. Drain and keep aside.
- 2.In a pan add butter. Once it melts add the flour and mix continuously without forming lumps. Saute for 2 minutes.
- 3.Add cream, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- 4.Add the boiled pasta. Mix well.
Key Ingredients: taglietti pasta (boiled with a pinch of salt and 1 tsp olive oil till al dente), butter, flour, cream, salt, black pepper