Aloo ka Raita
Beaten curd bulked up with pieces of boiled potato and flavoured with cumin seeds, pepper and coriander leaves.
- 2 cups potatoes - boiled peeled and diced
- 2 cups yogurt
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tsp cumin seeds - roasted and powdered
- 1/4 tsp red pepper powder
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves - chopped
- Beat the yogurt till smooth.
- Add salt, black pepper powder, cumin seed powder, coriander leaves and mix well with the potatoes.
- Transfer onto a serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the cumin powder, red pepper and coriander leaves.
- Serve the Aloo ka Raita chilled.