Aloo Ke Tuk
Recipe Servings: 4
Hot and crispy aloo ke tuk served with a piping hot bowl of sindhi curry, a papad and boiled rice. A yummy side dish for a full fledged Sindhi meal.
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into four equal portions (once horizontally and once vertically)
- Oil, for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- Aamchoor (raw mango powder) to taste
- 1 tsp sookha dhaniya powder( coriander seeds)
- A pinch, red chilli powder
- Fry the peeled and cut potatoes in oil. Fry till golden brown. Take them out and place between sheets of paper.
- With the pressure of your palm, squeeze the fried potato pieces between the paper.
- Take those squeezed potatoes and deep fry them again till crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle salt, aamchoor, sookha dhaniya powder and red chilli powder on them.
- Toss the aloo tuk and serve them hot and crispy with sindhi curry, papad and boiled rice for a full Sindhi meal.