Barley and Red Rice Salad Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Made of barley, red rice, corn, pomegranate seeds, kidney beans, apricot, cluster beans, chives and doused with freshly made dressing.
Ingredients of Barley and Red Rice Salad
- ½ cup cooked barley
- ½ cup cooked red rice
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup red kidney beans cooked
- 1 fresh chopped apricot
- 50 gms blanched cluster beans
- Few stalks of chives
- Few leaves of basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of ½ orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cracked black pepper to season
- Salt to season
- Few thyme leaves
How to Make Barley and Red Rice Salad
- Chop all ingredients and put in a bowl.
- In another bowl add orange juice, lime juice, a little salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix it around.
- Add some thyme and pour over the salad.
- Garnish with a leaf of basil.
Key Ingredients: Barley
, Kidney Beans
, Lemon juice
, black pepper
, cluster beans
, olive oil