A delicate pudding of bread, milk, raisins and marmalade.
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 to 1 1/12 cup milk
- 4-5 bread slices, cut in cubes
- 2 -3 tsp marmalade
- Break two eggs in a bowl.
- Whisk them till they are nice and fluffy.
- Add the sugar.
- Add essence and milk.
- Mix well.
- Sprinkle some raisins
- Line a steaming dish with bread slices cut in cubes.
- Pour the mixture over the bread.
- Glaze it with some marmalade.
- Now put the plate onto a steamer and place it in boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Alternatively you can bake it also bake it for 5-7 minutes.