Recipe of Bread with Tomatoes and Olives
Recipe Servings: 2
Toasted bead topped with a mildly seasoned tomato sauce and stuffed olives for a light snack.
- 1/2 loaf french bread, cut diagonally
- 2 tomatoes, blanched and grated
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil + To drizzle
- Sea salt, a pinch
- Pepper, a pinch
- Parsley, chopped
- 7-8 stuffed green olives, sliced
How to Make Bread with Tomatoes and Olives
- Toast the bread diagonals at 180 degree C for 6.5 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together the grated tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Spread this sauce on the bread. Top with olives. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil before serving.