Chicken Fritters Recipe
Recipe Servings: 4
Boneless chunks of chicken coated in refined flour, eggs, light seasoning and deep fried.
Ingredients of Chicken Fritters
- 250 gm chicken- boneless and cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs- slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp ginger paste
- 1 Tbsp salt or to taste
- Oil for deep frying
How to Make Chicken Fritters
- Mix together the chicken, egg, flour, garlic and ginger paste, salt and enough water so as to have a thick batter. Leave it for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the oil and keeping the heat high drop pieces of chicken and fry to a golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.