How to make Chicken Potli
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Chicken Potli Recipe: Chicken pouch is a bite size appetizer, perfect for parties. It has a spicy meat filling and the dough is shaped like a pouch.
Ingredients of Chicken Potli
- 250 gms chicken
- 1 medium onion
- 1 green chilli
- 50 gms garlic
- 25 gms ginger
- According to taste to taste salt
- 1 tsp aromatic powder
- 3 drops soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp oyster sauce
- 200 gms spring onion
- 6 pieces filo sheets
How to Make Chicken Potli
- Prepare the filling:
- 1.Heat a pan with two tsp of oil and saute chopped garlic, onion, ginger and green chilly together.
- 2.After a minute add chicken with all the spices and mix them properly, toss it well.
- 3.Now add all the sauces and cook again for few minutes.
- 4.Transfer the mixture into a bowl and allow it to cool. The mixture is ready now.
- Prepare the potlis:
- 1.Now take a filo sheet into your hand and using your thumb and index finger make a circle and place the filling inside the potli and close the sheet using spring onion and tied carefully.
- 2.Fry it in medium hot oil for about 5-6 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- 3.Serve it hot with black bean sauce or sweet chilly sauce.
Key Ingredients: chicken, onion, green chilli, garlic, ginger, salt, aromatic powder, soya sauce, oyster sauce, spring onion, filo sheets