Recipe of Chicken in Peanut Sauce
Recipe Servings: 5
Chicken cooked in white wine and mixed with an tasty peanut sauce.
- 1 kg chicken
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
For peanut sauce:
- 1 onion - chopped
- 1 garlic - chopped
- 2 inch cinnamon stick
- 3 tomatoes - de-seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
How to Make Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Heat oil in a pan and saute chicken till it turns colour.
- Add chicken stock and dry white wine and cook for 30 minutes.
For the peanut sauce:
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions.
- Add garlic, cinnamon, tomatoes and peanuts.
- Saute for 10 minutes and then remove from fire.
- Once cool grind it to a fine paste.
- Now mix the sauce with the chicken and cook for two more minutes.
- Serve garnished with tomatoes and peanuts.