Chilli Soya Nuggets
Healthy soya, flavors of soya sauce, vinegar, garlic and green chillies to add the spice, makes for this hassle free Spicy Soya Nuggets recipe.
- 100 gm soya nuggets - soaked in water for 1/2 an hour & drained
- 2 Tbsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 cup spring onions - chopped coarsely
- 2 Tbsp green chillies-thickly sliced
- 2 Tbsp soya sauce
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- Some greens for garnish
- Mix together the nuggets, 1 tsp salt and garlic paste.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and stir-fry over high heat till a little brown at the edges.
- Add the green chillies and stir a few times, add the remaindered salt, soya sauce, vinegar and the nuggets.
- Stir-fry over high heat for a minute or so and serve garnished with some greens.