For the potatoes:
1. In a bowl, add cornflour or maida, salt and red chilli powder.
2. Add the sliced potatoes and mix well until the potatoes are coated.
3. Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the potatoes until golden. Keep aside.
For the Base:
1. In a wok, add oil, garlic paste and spring onions. Saute on high heat for 1 minute.
2. Add capsicum, honey, salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the deep-fried potatoes and sesame seeds. Mix well and serve hot.
Shop for Health
Key Ingredients: Potatoes, cornflour, salt, red chilli, vegetable oil, spring onion, capsicum, garlic, honey, sesame seeds, soya sauce