Baked Potato Wedges Recipe
A quick and easy serving of crisp potato wedges baked with olive oil, cumin, jalapenos and cheese.
- Total Cook Time 25 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Baked Potato Wedges
- 2 par-boiled potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- Grated cheese
- Handful chopped spring onion
How to Make Baked Potato WedgesHideShow Media
1. Pre-heat the cooking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Cut 2 par-boiled potatoes with the skin into wedges and drop into the pan. Add cumin, chili flakes & salt and pepper and cook the wedges till they are crusty and crispy.
3. Add a chopped jalapeno into the pan, sprinkle some grated cheese and spring onions & spray with olive oil.
4. Put the pan into the oven for 8-10 minutes at 180 degree.