Recipe of Hot Apple Punch
A light and warm apple flavored drink to slurp on a chilly day.
- 4 (500 gm) apples, medium
1 Tbsp ginger, coarsely chopped
- 1/b tsp dal chini (cinnamon), broken
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp pissi kali mirch (black pepper)
- Lemon juice to taste
- 2 Tbsp pudina (mint) leaves
- Ginger, julienned to taste (optional)
How to Make Hot Apple Punch
- Extract the apple juice along with the ginger.
- Put the juice, dalchini, salt and black pepper in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Divide the pudina and julienne ginger into four cups, and strain the hot liquid over it.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and serve.