Sugar Free Granola
Healthy oats with a flavour kick! This one is served with the goodness of yoghurt, almonds, fresh fruits and honey.
- 2 cups of rolled oats (not ready-to-eat)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds (safed til)
- One packet flax seeds (14 gms)
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Half a handful of strawberries/apple
- 2 Tbsp of hung yoghurt
- 10 skinned almonds, cut into slivers.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the juice into the oats. Then add all other ingredients and spread them evenly onto a baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes and keep turning the mixture frequently.
- Remove from the oven and leave until cool.
- Add the hung yoghurt, almonds and fresh fruits.
- If you feel indulgent, you can add a teaspoon of honey.
Don't mix the yoghurt and fruit way before you serve the Muesli. It will be too dry.
Key Ingredients: Sunflower seeds
, sesame seeds
, olive oil
, humg curd, alomonds