Tali Hui Arbi
Recipe Servings: 2
Fried colocasia coated in a masaledaar flour and deep fried. A treat for the senses every time.
- 500 gm colocasia (arbi)
- 2 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- 2 tsp dry mango powder (amchoor)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red chillies - coarsely pounded
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves - chopped
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- Wash and scrub the arbi. Boil till almost tender. Drain and peel the arbi and press between palms to flatten.
- Mix together the ajwain, aamchoor, red chillies, coriander and rice flour, add colocasia and coat the pieces well with the masala.
- Just before serving, deep-fry the colocasia till crisp and light brown in colour.