Get over boring snacks for your party. Yauatcha, Mumbai, introduces a blend of three exotic mushrooms wrapped in an easy to make starter.
- 40 gms shiitake mushrooms
- 40 gms of oyster mushrooms
- 40 gms shimeji mushrooms
- 120 gms cheung fun mix batter
- 10 ml cheung fun soya sauce
- Salt to taste
How to Make Three Style Mushroom Cheung Fun
- Par boil all mushrooms and drain the water.
- Stir fry to cook the par boiled mushrooms in a wok, add salt to taste.
- Spread the cheung fun mix batter on the flat steamer to cook the batter.
- Spread the mushroom filling and roll the Cheung Fun mix batter sheet over the mushroom filling.
- Remove from steamer and serve with light warm soya sauce.