Home Remedies For Weight Gain1. Dry Dates And Milk Are Good For Gaining WeightDry dates are categorised as rich foods. Why, you ask? Dry dates are packed with vitamins including vitamin A, C, E, K, B2, B6, niacin and thiamine, which are vital for our health and wellness. They are a good source of protein, sugar, energy and vitamins that help you gain adequate muscles without putting on much weight. Pair them with milk to accelerate the weight gain process. See visible results in about 20 to 30 days.
2. Add Clarified Butter And Sugar To Your Daily Diet
4. Afternoon Nap Is As Important As A Good Night's SleepYes, you read that right! Sleeping in afternoon for about 45 minutes to an hour relaxes your mind and muscles. This not only helps you gain weight, but also help you to have a sound sleep at night. This is one of the fastest ways to gain weight without hitting the gym.
5. Add Peanut Butter To Your Daily BreakfastPeanuts are power-packed with fatty acids, proteins, minerals and vitamins. Adding a few peanuts to your daily diet helps in gaining weight. Similarly, peanut butter is known to have high calories, which makes it a perfect home remedy to gain weight. Apply peanut butter on your multigrain bread and see the results in 30 days!(Also Read: The Weight Gain Diet Plan: 5 Tips for Putting on Extra Kilos)
6. Replace Morning/Evening Tea With Banana ShakeBananas are full of calories and give us an instant energy lift. This is why mostly all the sports players eat a banana between their games. But in order to gain weight, pair your banana with a glass of milk; better still, prepare banana shake and replace it with your morning/evening tea or coffee.
7. Don't Boil Potatoes, Bake ThemPacked with carbohydrates, adding potatoes to your diet will help increase your body weight. The best way to eat them is to grill or bake them with butter. But, there is no harm in eating French fries once a while. Make sure you air-fry them using extra virgin oil.(Also Read: Here's Why Some People Never Get Fat Even Though They Eat A Lot)
While you incorporate the above-mentioned foods and drinks to your daily meals to gain weight, there are a few don'ts that you need to keep in mind as well. Avoid fluids before lunch like water, tea, or coffee, as they make you feel full and reduce your appetite. Make sure you keep a gap of 30-45 minutes between your drinks and meals.
About Shubham BhatnagarYou can often find Shubham at a small authentic Chinese or Italian restaurant sampling exotic foods and sipping a glass of wine, but he will wolf down a plate of piping hot samosas with equal gusto. However, his love for homemade food trumps all.