Aishwarya Rai Bachchan turns 45 today and the mother of one still has the effortless charm and attraction of a 20 something. The ageless beauty, who has often been referred to as 'the most beautiful woman in the world', has been stunning her fans and followers from around the globe, for decades now. Although, the modest actor feels that the tag is 'very, very generous', her gorgeous looks and suave personality has inspired a whole generation of young women globally all of whom aspire to her level of elegance. However, it's not easy to look the way Aishwarya Rai does- there's a lot of effort and discipline that goes into it. The diva's dramatic post-pregnancy weight loss journey has inspired many of her fans and followers to get fit themselves. But even apart from her incredibly fit physique, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks youthful and energetic, despite managing an incredibly successful career and other commercial commitments as well as taking care of her daughter Aaradhya.
Here are some diet tips and beauty secrets that you can steal from birthday girl Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, to stay youthful and healthy like her:
1. Drink Lots Of Water: Aishwarya revealed in a chat with a popular fashion magazine that the secret to her glowing skin is just water. She believes that hydration is the key to maintaining a healthy skin and to look beautiful.
2. Stay Away From Junk Foods: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan loves food, but on a daily basis she makes sure that she monitors her calorie intake and stays away from junk food. She loves eating home-cooked food and that's what she sticks to, for a fit body and healthy mind.
3. Aromatherapy: Aishwarya revealed in a 2015 interview that she loves aromatherapy and swears by aromatic oils like sandalwood to soothe the skin. Some other herbs that Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is partial to, are chamomile and lavender to relieve stress, anxiety and insomnia; eucalyptus and lemon grass to fight infections, and rosemary to keep calm and for clarity.
4. Ubtan For Skin: An age-old and time tested Indian formula for a beautiful skin is the ubtan face pack, which Aishwarya Rai also swears by. Made by mixing chickpea flour with milk or cream, curd, turmeric and honey, ubtan is applied on the face and washed after some time to reveal a beautiful, blemish-free, soft and supple skin.
5. All-Natural Hair Packs: In the same 2015 interview, Aishwarya Rai revealed that she depended on all natural treatments for healthy hair. Aishwarya said that for healthy hair, she falls back on simple oil massages with coconut oil/olive oil/ almond oil, apart from hair packs made from egg and olive oil, milk and honey, and mayonnaise and avocados.
Aishawarya Rai Bachchan believes in a holistic approach to health and beauty. She feels that it is incredibly important to feel happy to look beautiful and that true beauty comes from what you feel inside. Well, we wish the evergreen and gorgeous Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a very happy 45th birthday!