A pack of chips is the go-to snack for many people on any given day. They enjoy a variety of chips with their coffee or just to keep their stomachs full in between meals. However, if you are health-conscious and believe in clean eating, chef Saransh Goila has just shared a great recipe for you on Instagram, of crispy kale and spinach chips. And the added benefit is that there's no deep-frying involved. In the caption, Saransh Goila wrote, “Kale and baby spinach can be used to make these crispy chips in the air fryer! The dressing of peanut and orange just takes it to another delicious level altogether.”
1) Mix kale and spinach leaves (300 grams)
2) Olive oil (30 ml)
3) Peanut butter (45 gram)
4)Salt to taste
5) Garlic powder (5 grams)
6) Smoked paprika (15 grams)
7) Fresh orange juice (30 ml)
Here's how Saransh Goila made the crispy kale and spinach chips:
1) First and foremost, mix kale and spinach chips and wash them well. After that, you must dry them first before proceeding further with the process.
2) Now, it's time to prepare the dressing. For this, take olive oil, peanut butter, garlic powder and smoked paprika and blend it all well. Now, just taste a bit and check the base once if it's alright. Now, add some salt (as per your taste) followed by some fresh orange juice.
3) Pour the marinade on the leaves and coat them well. It should be so good that the entire preparation should be mixed well with the leaves.
4) Finally, air fry at 170 degrees Celsius for 10 to 12 minutes and your healthy chips are ready.
Take a look:
Earlier, Saransh Goila had shared another snack recipe that you can easily make at home. He gave a desi twist to Tacos and created ‘Kathal' or jackfruit taco. For this, he coated the jackfruit pieces with in turmeric and pressure cooked them. He then prepared a Konkani-style masala using urad dal, whole coriander seeds, and whole chillies, fresh coconut, jaggery powder, red chilli powder and tamarind paste. Then he mixed the jackfruit pieces with the masala and gave it another tadka with mustard seeds and curry leaves. Finally, he arranged the jackfruit pieces on mini lachha parathas. Take a look at it here.
So, if you are looking for healthy alternatives for snacking, do try out these recipes by chef Saransh Goila.