Rich, chunky and loaded chocolate cookies happen to be our one true weakness. No matter which diet we are on, we are bound to cheat if we happen to find a tray of cookies around. If you are somewhat like us and are already craving some cookies (even though it hasn't even been a whole minute since you started reading this), then you have arrived at the right place. Without eating into much your time, we present to you our favourite chocolate fudge cookie recipe that is sure to impress everyone, everywhere, every time.
(Also Read: Try These No Bake Cookies That Even Kids Can Make At Home)
For these cookies, you would need maida, dark chocolate, sugar, butter, cocoa powder, egg, vanilla essence, salt, baking soda, milk.
(Also Read: 8 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes)
All you have to do is:
1. Take a bowl, mix sugar and butter using a whisk until fluffy.
2. Then add melted chocolate, mix well.
3. The throw in some vanilla essence and eggs and mix well.
4. Use a sieve to add maida or all-purpose flour, and cocoa to the chocolate mix. Mix well using a spatula. Do not overmix, as your cookies may break after baking,
5. Refrigerate the batter for 30 minutes.
6. Now using your hand, pull out small balls from the cookie dough and give them the shape you want. Lay it on the baking tray.
7. Bake at 160 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Your cookies are ready to devour. Pair them with hot milk for the ultimate indulgence. You can watch the full recipe video with ingredients in the video above (header section). Try it at home and let us know how you liked them in the comments below.