Whoever said people on a diet cannot have desserts definitely have not seen this brownie recipe. Celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala has introduced us to a very healthy chocolate chip peanut butter brownie. It's undoubtedly the best way to satiate your sweet tooth guilt-free. “If you ever feel downie, bake a brownie,” Yasmin wrote in the caption. For the uninitiated, the health expert is a huge fan of chocolate chips and she made sure to add those in this delicious recipe as well. Yasmin's brownie recipe is a blend of nutrition and taste.
The ingredients used are 1 cup of soaked chickpeas, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup jaggery syrup, 1/4 cup almond flour, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 1/4 tablespoon of cinnamon, 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder, and 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Here's Yasmin's step-by-step guide to making the chocolate chip peanut butter brownie:
- Grind the chickpeas, peanut butter, jaggery syrup, almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder together.
- Remove the batter to a bowl, add some dark chocolate chips and fold the batter until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and line it with the parchment paper.
- Use a spatula to spread it to all four sides of the pan and to smooth the top.
- Add some more chocolate chips.
- Pre-heat the oven and bake at 160° C for 30 mins.
See the post here:
Earlier, Yasmin had shared a lip-smacking recipe of coffee cookies loaded with chocolate chips. The 5-minute cookie was made with egg yolk, peanut butter, jaggery syrup and cacao powder. Find out how to make this delicious snack here.
If you are in the mood for some yummy gluten-free chocolate cookies, Yasmin has you covered. She shared an easy cookie recipe that you can have without worrying about calories. Read about it here.
We are in love with this healthy yet scrumptious recipe of brownie. Are you?