How to make Aamras
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Aamras Recipe: Mango season would be devoid of all its glory if you don't try this classic accompaniment along with those hot and crisp pooris or parathas.
Ingredients of Aamras
- 4 Mangoes
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp ghee (per serving) (optional)
- Sugar as per taste
How to Make Aamras
- 1.Chill 4 mangoes in the fridge for a few hours. The mangoes which have started wrinkling are the best for aamras.
- 2.Massage the fruit with its skin on. Then squeeze out the pulp. Mix in sugar only if needed.
- 3.Add cardamom powder and mix well with a wooden blender.
- 4.Leave the aamras pulpy and thick. Portion out in small serves in steel bowls or pretty glasses. Top serve with molten ghee.
Key Ingredients: Mangoes, cardamom powder, ghee (per serving) (optional), Sugar as per taste