How to make Almond & Sesame Pinni
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Almond & Sesame Pinni Recipe: A super delicious snack to relish when hunger pangs arrive! Almond and sesame pinni is easy, quick and packed with the goodness of almonds and sesame.
Ingredients of Almond & Sesame Pinni
- 2 Cup wheat flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp semolina
- 1/4 cup almond slivers, roasted
- 1/4 cup white sesame powder
- 3/4 cup pure ghee
- 1 1/2 tbsp gram flour (besan)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp white sesame, roasted
- 3 tbsp whole almonds, roasted
How to Make Almond & Sesame Pinni
- 1.Heat ghee in a pan, add semolina and wheat flour to it. Roast the mixture till a golden colour is achieved.
- 2.Mix the sugar and water in a pan, and put it over low heat. Cook till single string sugar syrup is formed.
- 3.Mix the sugar syrup with the wheat flour mixture. Add the green cardamom powder.
- 4.Cook the mixture till it becomes a little dry. Add the roasted almond flakes and ground white sesames to the mixture and mix well.
- 5.Allow the mixture to cool. Divide the mixture into equal parts and shape it into rounds.
- 6.Cut the roasted almond into halves and place it over the pinnis and roll the pinnis gently in roasted white sesame.
Key Ingredients: wheat flour, semolina, almond slivers, white sesame powder, pure ghee, gram flour (besan), sugar, water, green cardamom powder, white sesame, whole almonds