Story ProgressBack to home
Aloo Ka Achar Recipe
How To Make Aloo Ka Achar
About Aloo Ka Achar Recipe: Tangy, spicy and absolutely delicious, this pickle made with aloo is an instant hit!
- Total Cook Time 15 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 10 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Aloo Ka Achar
- 4 Medium boiled potato
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2-3 Green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- black salt and table salt, as per taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 8-10 black peppercorn (coarsely pounded)
- 1 tbsp cumin and coriander seeds (each, coarsely ground ), roasted
- 4-5 tbsp white sesame seeds (coarsely ground), roasted
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- A pinch of methi seeds
How to Make Aloo Ka AcharHideShow Media
Take the potato, green chilli, onion, lemon juice, coriander leaves, black pepper and salts in one bowl and mix.
Add coarsely pounded coriander, cumin and white sesame seeds to it. Mix everything together.
Heat mustard oil in a tadka pan and add seed seeds to it. Let it heat for a while.
Drizzle the oil in the aloo and give everything a good and final mix.