Sadeko Aloo Recipe
How to make Sadeko Aloo
Sadeko Aloo is a simple and tasty dish made with boiled potatoes, seasoned with basic spices for a delightful flavour. It's an easy-to-cook comfort food that anyone can enjoy.
- Total Cook Time 10 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 05 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Sadeko Aloo
- 4 boiled potatoes, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 medium onion, cut into fine cubes
- 1 large tomato, cut into fine cubes
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp green chilli
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp roasted jeera powder
- Lemon juice, as per your palate
- 2-3 tbsp mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp methi seeds
- 2 green chillies, slited
- 1 tsp coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Sadeko AlooHideShow Media
Take all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Prepare a tadka with mustard oil, methi seeds, and slited green chillies.
Add to the bowl and give everything a good mix.
And you have sadeko aloo ready to be relished.