How to make Amaranth Flour, Carrot and Raisin Cookies
Recipe Servings: 5
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
These healthy cookies are surely to be your next favourite tea-time cookies.
Ingredients of Amaranth Flour, Carrot and Raisin Cookies
- 2 Cup Amaranth flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom
- 120 Gram Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Butter, melted
- 1/4 Cup Maple syrup
- 1 Cup Carrots, grated
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Raisins
How to Make Amaranth Flour, Carrot and Raisin Cookies
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2.Combine amaranth flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cardamom in a large bowl and mix well.
- 3.In a medium bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and maple syrup.
- 4.Whisk together until smooth and then stir in carrots.
- 5.Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients using a spatula until just combined.
- 6.Gently stir in the walnuts and raisins.
- 7.Using the palm of your hand, flatten the cookies in to ½ inch thickness.
- 8.Place them relatively close to one another over the silpat and bake for 12-15 mins.
- 9.Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
Amaranth flour, Baking powder, Salt
, Cardamom, Sugar
, Maple syrup, Carrots, Walnuts