How To Make Anda Chana Chaat
About Anda Chana Chaat Recipe: A wholesome, zesty, flavourful, quick and easy chaat recipe brimming with the goodness of eggs and chickpea!
Ingredients of Anda Chana Chaat
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup chickpeas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 Green chilli, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint chutney
- 2 tbsp imli chutney
- to taste salt
- to taste red chilli powder
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder, roasted
- for garnishing coriander leaves
- for garnishing sev (optional)
How to Make Anda Chana Chaat
- 1.Soak the chickpeas in water for at least 4 hours or overnight. Cook with some salt and drain the water, and let it cool.
- 2.Boil the eggs, peel and cut them into round slices.
- 3.Place the egg slices in a plate. Top with boiled chickpeas, chopped onion, tomato, chutneys and all the spices.
- 4.Garnish with coriander leaves, sev etc. and serve.
Key Ingredients: Eggs, chickpeas, onion, tomato, Green chilli, mint chutney, imli chutney, salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala, cumin powder, coriander leaves, sev (optional)