How To Make Apple Jalebi With Rabri Gelato
About Apple Jalebi With Rabri Gelato Recipe: Indulge in this ultimate fusion dessert, full with the goodness of apple and the decadent flavours of jalebi and rabri!
Ingredients of Apple Jalebi With Rabri Gelato
- For jalebi batter:
- 100 gms refined flour
- 10 gms gram flour
- 200 gms water
- For jalebi:
- 2 Apple
- 500 ml sugar syrup
- Oil/ghee (for frying)
- For rabri gelato:
- 1 litre milk
- 20 gms sugar
- 0.5 gms saffron
- 3 tbsp condensed milk (can)
- For berry sauce:
- 50 ml mix berry puree
- 5 ml sugar
How to Make Apple Jalebi With Rabri Gelato
- 1.For jalebi batter, take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together. Prepare a smooth batter.
- 2.Keep the batter aside for four hours at room temperature and allow it to ferment.
- Prepare jalebi:
- 1.Peel the skin of the Apple and Cut the apple into thin round slice. Keep it aside. (Tip: keep the slice in water to avoid discoloration).
- 2.Take a pan and heat the oil/ghee on medium flame.
- 3.Dip the apple in the batter, prepared earlier and fry until crispy and golden. Dip the jalebi in sugar syrup and drain from the syrup. (Tip: Dip it for 2-3 minutes).
- Prepare rabri gelato:
- 1.Bring the milk to boil at medium flame and reduce the flame to low.
- 2.Add sugar, condensed milk, and saffron and keep stirring. (Tip: The milk needs to reduce to 80 per cent).
- 3.Once the consistency is thicker, put the mixture in the freezer to deep freeze.
- Prepare berry sauce:
- 1.Cook the berry puree with sugar and some water until jam consistency and later put it in the refrigerator.
- 1.Lastly, place the jalebi roundels with berry sauce and serve with rabri gelato and enjoy.
Key Ingredients: refined flour, gram flour, water, For jalebi:, Apple, sugar syrup, Oil/ghee (for frying), For rabri gelato:, milk, sugar, saffron, condensed milk (can), For berry sauce:, mix berry puree, sugar