How to make Avocado Ice
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Avocado Ice Recipe: Get your party for two started with avocado puree frozen into cubes with a splash of vodka. If you want to play it safe, make it into a cold soup instead.
Ingredients of Avocado Ice
- 1 ripe creamy avocado
- 1 onion (sauteed in 1 Tbsp butter), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Splash of vodka
- for garnishing salt and pepper
How to Make Avocado Ice
- 1.In a blender puree the onions with avocado and lemon juice.
- 2.Add cream and season with salt and pepper.
- 3.Set in an ice cube tray, serve with either slivers of pickled onions or sprig of parsley.
Key Ingredients: ripe creamy avocado, onion (sauteed in 1 Tbsp butter), cream, lemon juice, Splash of vodka, salt and pepper