How to make Banana and Almond Porridge
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
The traditional oats recipe gets a nutty and fruity twist.
Ingredients of Banana and Almond Porridge
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Banana, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Dates, chopped
- 2 tsp Almonds, sliced
- 2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 Saffron thread
- 1 Tbsp Honey
How to Make Banana and Almond Porridge
- 1.Gather all the ingredients.
- 2.Soak the oats in water for a few minutes, and in another bowl soak chia seeds in water for 10 minutes.
- 3.In a pan over medium flame, heat up the milk and add banana, dates, almonds and cinnamon.
- 4.Add the saffron thread to the milk. After 30 seconds, add the oats and cook with the milk.
- 5.After 1 minute, when the porridge is the right consistency and oats are cooked through, remove the pan from flame and pour the porridge into a serving bowl.
- 6.Stir honey through the porridge and garnish with chia seeds.