How To Make Banana Bread
About Banana Bread Recipe: Banana flavored bread is perfect as a tea time snack or a dessert for brunch.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cups mashed bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to Make Banana Bread
- 1.Preheat oven to 175 degrees C for about 10 minutes.
- 2.Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans and set aside.
- 3.Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar.
- 4.Stir in the nuts, eggs, bananas, oil, and vanilla extract.
- 5.Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 45 to 60 minutes.
- 6.Cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes before removing from pans.
Key Ingredients: baking powder, white sugar, mashed bananas, Eggs, flour, baking soda, salt, nuts, vegetable oil, vanilla essence