How To Make Banana Chocolate Pops
About Banana Chocolate Pops Recipe: A wholesome and delectable combination of banana with chocolate, cream, groundnuts and honey!
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Pops
- 4 Banana (small and firm)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cold pressed virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp groundnut (crushed), roasted
- 4 Wooden craft sticks
How to Make Banana Chocolate Pops
- 1.Melt the cream and chocolate in the top of a double boiler over slightly simmering water at the lowest possible heat, stirring frequently. Make sure the water is not touching the bottom pan.
- 2.Add cold pressed cold pressed virgin coconut oil, honey and stir well until the sauce becomes smooth and silky in consistency. Pour it into a tall glass.
- 3.Peel the banana and insert a wooden craft into each banana. Place them on a tray, cover it with a plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, about 3 hours.
- 4.Place the crushed peanuts on a plate. Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate sauce, make sure the entire banana is coated with chocolate sauce and then immediately roll them in the peanuts.
- 5.Place on a tray covered with waxed paper. Refrigerate it for 1-2 hours and serve.
Key Ingredients: Banana (small and firm), milk chocolate, fresh cream, honey, cold pressed virgin coconut oil, groundnut (crushed), Wooden craft sticks