How to make Beetroot Chutney
Beetroot chutney is an easy way to include beets in our diet. This is a very healthy and nutritious chutney.
Ingredients of Beetroot Chutney
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 Tbsp white urad dal
- A pinch of heeng
- 2 seeded and shredded red/ green chillies
- 1 boiled and grated Medium beetroot
- 1-2 Tbsp tamarind paste
- 1 Tbsp coriander , chopped
How to Make Beetroot Chutney
- 1.To make chutney, heat oil and add mustard seeds, dal, hing and chillies.
- 2.Fry till the dal colours. Add beetroot to the pan.
- 3.Stir and fry for 4 minutes, before adding the tamarind paste.
- 4.Add coriander and season well. Grind to a paste. Serve with corn.
Key Ingredients: oil , mustard seeds, white urad dal, heeng , red/ green chillies, beetroot, tamarind paste, coriander , salt