How To Make Ber Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Ber Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney Recipe: A sweet and sour chutney with the goodness of jaggery and jujubes that will definitely take your meals a notch higher!
Ingredients of Ber Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney
- 1 Cup ber (jujube)
- Gur (as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp black salt
- 1 tsp mustard oil
- 1/2 tsp panch phoron (jeeras, rai, saunf, kalonji, methi seeds)
- Water, to make the syrup
How to Make Ber Ki Khatti Meethi Chutney
- 1.Heat oil in a pan and add panch phoron in it.
- 2.Add ber to it and and mix well.
- 3.In another pan, make light syrup with gur and water. Add a pinch of salt to enhance the taste.
- 4.Add the syrup to the spice-mixed ber and cook till the ber is soft and mushy.
- 5.When you are satisfied with the consistency, switch off the flame and transfer it to a bowl.
Key Ingredients: ber (jujube), Gur (as per taste), black salt, mustard oil, panch phoron (jeeras, rai, saunf, kalonji, methi seeds) , Water, to make the syrup