How to make Bread Dahi Vada
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Bread Dahi Vada Recipe: An innovative twist to the usual dahi vada! This one made with bread crumbs and cottage cheese.
Ingredients of Bread Dahi Vada
- 10 Bread slices
- 200 Gram Curd
- To fry Oil
- To taste Salt and black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Aamchoor powder
- Mint leaves, chopped
- A pinch of Zeera powder
- 1 Tbsp Anardana
How to Make Bread Dahi Vada
- 1.Remove the brown portion from all slices.
- 2.Soak these in water and squeeze.
- 3.Then mix mashed paneer in soaked bread slices.
- 4.Add a pinch of salt and amchoor. Make small-sized balls, flatten and deep fry till light brown.
- 5.Remove from oil and soak in warm water for 10 minutes. Squeeze and keep aside.
- 6.Beat the curd. Then add salt and chilli powder. Pour over the vadas and decorate with mint, jeera powder and pomegranates.
Key Ingredients: Bread slices, Curd, Oil, Salt and black pepper , Red chilli powder, Aamchoor powder, Mint leaves, Zeera powder, Anardana