How to make Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
About Brownie Bottom Cheesecake Recipe: Two-desserts in one? Yes, please! A gooey chocolate brownie with a vanilla cheesecake topping.
Ingredients of Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- For brownie bottom:
- 125 gms unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 125 gms dark compound chocolate
- 250 gms sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100 ml milk
- 150 gms refined flour
- For cheesecake topping:
- 550 gms cream cheese (room temperature)
- 175 gms sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 175 gms hung curd
- for garnishing Melted Dark and white chocolate
How to Make Brownie Bottom Cheesecake
- Prepare the Brownie:
- 1.Place the chocolate & butter in a large sauce pan and melt over a double boiler. Add sugar and mix well, set aside let it cool.
- 2.Using a hand blender , add milk & eggs one by one and beat on a low speed. Mix well and fold in the flour and mix well. Spoon the batter in a prepared 2 inch muffin cup.
- 3.Place the prepared molds in a tray and bake in a moderate hot oven 180 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4.Once the brownies are bake remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the topping:
- 1.In a large mixing bowl place all the ingredients and with a hand blender beat well till lite and fluffy.
- 2.Pour the cheese mixture on the baked brownies and place it back on the trays and bake on 160 degrees for another 35 to 40 minutes or till the center is well cooked.
- 3.Remove from oven and allow it to cool in a refrigerator about 8 to 10 hours.
- 4.Melt the dark and white chocolate separately in a microwave and drizzle over the prepared cheese cake before serving.
Do not add baking powder or baking soda to the brownie. You can use a table spoon of coco powder to the brownie recipe if you like the brownie to be little bitter.
Key Ingredients: unsalted butter (room temperature), dark compound chocolate, sugar, Eggs, milk, refined flour, cream cheese (room temperature), sugar, Eggs, vanilla essence, hung curd, Melted Dark and white chocolate