How to make Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta Recipe: A quintessential Italian snack topped with something particularly Indian. Bread slices topped with a tandoori chicken mix.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta
- 2-3 Bread slices (cut into cubes and lightly toasted)
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup tandoori chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves
How to Make Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta
- 1.Saute the onions and tomatoes.
- 2.Add the green chillies.
- 3.Saute to lightly cook the onions and tomatoes till they soften.
- 4.Now add the tandoori chicken.
- 5.You can buy tandoori chicken from the market and shred it.
- 6.Add the coriander powder and fresh coriander.
- 7.Mix all well. Saute lightly.
- 8.Top the bread slices with this mix and serve.
Key Ingredients: Bread slices (cut into cubes and lightly toasted), olive oil, onions, tomatoes, Green chilli, tandoori chicken, coriander powder, fresh coriander leaves