Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta Recipe
How to make Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta
About Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta Recipe: A quintessential Italian snack topped with something particularly Indian. Bread slices topped with a flavoured tandoori chicken mix.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken Bruschetta
- 2-3 Bread slices (cut into cubes and lightly toasted)
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Green chilli, finely chopped
- 1 cup tandoori chicken, shredded
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves
How to Make Tandoori Chicken BruschettaHideShow Media
Saute the onions and tomatoes.
Add the green chillies.
Saute to lightly cook the onions and tomatoes till they soften.
Now add the tandoori chicken.
You can buy tandoori chicken from the market and shred it.
Add the coriander powder and fresh coriander.
Mix all well. Saute lightly.
Top the bread slices with this mix and serve.