How to make Cheese and Ham Roll
Recipe Servings: 6
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Ham and asparagus rolled with delicious filling make for a satisfying quick snack.
Ingredients of Cheese and Ham Roll
- 100 Gram Hung Curd
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Cream
- 3 Tbsp Ground Pimento
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Vodka
- Salt and Pepper
- 6 Asparagus Spears(cooked)
- 6 Ham, sliced
- 2 Pineapple Slices
How to Make Cheese and Ham Roll
- 1.Prepare filling by combining hung curd, butter, cream, pimento, lemon juice, vodka and seasoning.
- 2.Spread over ham slices and place an asparagus spear over each slice.
- 3.Roll up into logs, cover and chill.
- 4.To serve, slice into 1/2" pieces. Secure with cocktail sticks and chunks of pineapple.