How to make Chicken Fried Rice
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Chicken, rice, masalas, the works - a timeless dish!
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 Cup Rice
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 Cup Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 Cup Chicken (cooked), finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Celery , finely chopped
- 2 tsp Soya sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Chilli sauce
How to Make Chicken Fried Rice
- 1.Boil the rice with 1 tsp salt and 1 Tbsp oil, till 'bite-like'.
- 2.Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 3.Leave in the colander and work 1 Tbsp oil into it.
- 4.Heat the rest of the oil and saute the garlic and onions, till onions are a light brown.
- 5.Add the chicken and stir-fry till well mixed.
- 6.Add the soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce, mix well and add the rice.
- 7.Stir till rice and chicken are well mixed and serve.
Key Ingredients: Rice
, Oil, Garlic paste, Spring Onions, Chicken (cooked), Celery , Soya sauce, Vinegar
, Chilli sauce