How To Make Chicken Fried Rice
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chicken Fried Rice Recipe: Chicken, rice, masalas, the works - a timeless dish!
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- 1 Cup rice
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 cup spring onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken (cooked), finely chopped
- 2 tbsp celery , finely chopped
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
How to Make Chicken Fried Rice
- 1.Boil the rice with 1 tsp salt and 1 Tbsp oil, till 'bite-like'.
- 2.Drain and rinse under cold water.
- 3.Leave in the colander and work 1 Tbsp oil into it.
- 4.Heat the rest of the oil and saute the garlic and onions, till onions are a light brown.
- 5.Add the chicken and stir-fry till well mixed.
- 6.Add the soya sauce, vinegar and chilli sauce, mix well and add the rice.
- 7.Stir till rice and chicken are well mixed and serve.
Key Ingredients: rice, salt, oil, garlic paste, spring onions, chicken (cooked), celery , soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce