How to make Chicken Pasta Salad
An interesting and refreshing, Chicken Pasta Salad recipe. Fusilli, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and sweet corn tossed together and drizzled with a honey-soy dressing.
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Salad
- For the Chicken Pasta Salad:
- 225 gms fusilli (pasta twirls)
- 125 gms broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 175 gms cherry or baby tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 x 198 gm tin of sweetcorn (drained)
- 125 gms chicken (cooked, cut into small pieces)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- For the Honey and Soy Dressing:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1.Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- 2.Steam the broccoli for about 4 minutes or blanch in lightly salted hot water for a couple of minutes until the broccoli florets turn soft.
- 3.Meanwhile, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
- 4.Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, chopped chicken and spring onions in a large bowl.
- 5.Toss with the dressing and serve.
Key Ingredients: fusilli (pasta twirls), broccoli (cut into small florets), cherry or baby tomatoes (cut in half), 1 x 198 gm tin of sweetcorn (drained), chicken (cooked, cut into small pieces), spring onions, olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, runny honey, sugar, salt and freshly ground black pepper