Story ProgressBack to home
Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
How to make Chicken Pasta Salad
An interesting and refreshing, Chicken Pasta Salad recipe. Fusilli, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and sweet corn tossed together and drizzled with a honey-soy dressing.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins 10 seconds
- Prep Time 15 mins 10 seconds
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Chicken Pasta Salad
- For the Chicken Pasta Salad:
- 225 gms fusilli (pasta twirls)
- 125 gms broccoli (cut into small florets)
- 175 gms cherry or baby tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 x 198 gm tin of sweetcorn (drained)
- 125 gms chicken (cooked, cut into small pieces)
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- For the Honey and Soy Dressing:
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to Make Chicken Pasta SaladHideShow Media
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
Steam the broccoli for about 4 minutes or blanch in lightly salted hot water for a couple of minutes until the broccoli florets turn soft.
Meanwhile, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing.
Drain the pasta and combine with the broccoli, cherry tomatoes, sweet corn, chopped chicken and spring onions in a large bowl.
Toss with the dressing and serve.