How To Make Chocolate Hearts
Chocolate Hearts Recipe: A decadent mix of cocoa, honey and vanilla, these chocolate hearts are a great indulgence!
Ingredients of Chocolate Hearts
- 2/3 Cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup cold pressed virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
How to Make Chocolate Hearts
- 1.Heat the cold pressed virgin coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat.
- 2.Once it melts, switch off the flame and add the remaining ingredients.
- 3.Stir and pour this mixture into heart-shaped moulds.
- 4.Refrigerator for 2-4 hours, or until it is set.
- 5.Once the chocolate hardens, pop it out of the molds and serve cold.
- 6.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Key Ingredients: cocoa powder, cold pressed virgin coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, salt