How to make Classic Dry Martini
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
The classic martini with vodka and scotch.
Ingredients of Classic Dry Martini
- 60 Ml Polish rye vodka (chilled)
- A breeze of scotch
- 3 Dry vermouth (soaked olives on a cocktail stick)
- Glass: Martini
How to Make Classic Dry Martini
- 1.Fill martini glass with ice and keep to chill.
- 2.Add plenty of ice in the cocktail shaker and pour in the chilled vodka.
- 3.Dip a stirrer into a bottle of scotch and stir the vodka and ice with the scotch lined stirrer.
- 4.Strain into the chilled glass.
- 5.Stick in the olive stick.
Key Ingredients: Polish rye vodka (chilled), A breeze of scotch, Dry vermouth (soaked olives on a cocktail stick),