How to make Croque Monsieur
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Croque Monsieur Recipe: A classic French snack! 'Croque' means crunchy and 'Monsieur' means mister in French. This ham and cheese sandwich is a great breakfast or late night snack option.
Ingredients of Croque Monsieur
- 3 Pieces white bread
- 2 ham slices
- Mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp gruyere cheese, grated
- 2 tsp butter
How to Make Croque Monsieur
- 1.Spread mustard sauce on one side of all breads slices.
- 2.Place ham on 2 slices. Sprinkle some cheese over these.
- 3.Place the ham-cheese bread slices over one another, cover with the third slice.
- 4.Pan fry the sandwich with some butter.
Key Ingredients: white bread, ham slices, Mustard sauce, gruyere cheese, butter