How to make Cucumber And Coconut Gazpacho
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
A chilled soup, very refreshing for the summer months. It can also be served as an
appetizer at parties in small glasses.
Ingredients of Cucumber And Coconut Gazpacho
- 2 Cups Peeled and chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Chopped mint leaves
- to taste Salt
- For garnishing:
- 2 tsp Chopped cucumber slices
How to Make Cucumber And Coconut Gazpacho
- 1.Blend all the ingredients in a mixer.
- 2.Refrigerate and serve cold in small glasses.
- 3.Garnish with chopped cucumber slices.
You can serve it before the main course.
Key Ingredients: Coconut Milk
, Chopped mint leaves , Salt
, For garnishing:, Chopped cucumber slices